Town of Black Creek
MonthlyTownBoard Meeting Agenda
February 14, 2011
19.84(1) Notice of Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting forMonday, February 14, 2011 at 7:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Town Board tobe located at theBlackCreek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Town Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call/Quorum Call.
- Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Prior Town Board Minutes by the Town Board.
- Report from Town Officers/Town Employees.
- Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
- Public Comments.
- Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Town Board in Open Session.
- Sheriff Department
- Town Hall– Town Hall Floor Buffer
- Roads — Junk Cars on property – W5449 County Rd A (VerBoomen)
— Destroyed Fire Number in Road Right of Way – Tom Mullen
— Cutting Trees in Road Right of Way – Ott/Krueger/Ballard/Calnin
— Snowplow Damaged Ott Road
— ATV-Snow Removal Laws on Town Roads
— Review address numbers on County Rd P
— Multiple addressing numbers on private driveways
— Chuck Riehl driveway for construction business
- Setup hearing dates- Freedom order effexor online Development—Outstanding issues: Comprehensive Plan Amendment needed before County Board can give final approval (hearing date was 1/31/2007) & Clayman Creek Storage zoning changes on map; Town Official Map Approval
- Working Lands Requirements – Zoning Ordinance Changes—Recommendations from Planning Commission to Town Board
- Land Division-Subdivision Ordinance
- CSM (Certified Survey Maps)/Preliminary Consultation Requests—Tom Dudley CSM—approval of Planning Commission request for lot 1 of 2 to have no structure which is stated on CSM—MOTION Town Board
- Review 2011 Licensing Fees
- Ordinance/Permit Violations
- Permits Issued/Approvals(Building & Miscellaneous)
- FIRE/AMBULANCE–Past Due Fire/Rescue Runs –Tammy Stueber/Michael Buffum/Vicki Waukechon/ William Wagner/Anthony Springstroh/Scott Schultz/Dustin Roskom/Carol Butler/Jamie Rettler/Jeremy Norton/Jesse Howard/
Update with Cynthia Silva $621.18 and Joseph Troiber $250
- Weight limits on town roads – set date
- Writ of Certiorari-Frank Sausen—Appealed by Sausen
- Copy of Document Fees for non-residents/Faxed documents/Emails—Review
- TownBuildingInspector Contract up 4/8/11
- Town Ordinance needed for Fire Dept. to bill insurance companies
- Budget Resolution 02-2011
- February 15, 2011 General Election
- Tire Collection/Scrap Metal Day
- Correspondence Taken Care of.
- Treasurer’s Report on receipts, disbursements, checking, and money market accounts for totals.
- Clerk Presents Bills and Transfers Money to Pay Bill.
- Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 10th day of February 2011 Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee