Planning http://laparkan.com/buy-sildenafil/ Commission Agenda
January 25, 2012
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission and Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Planning Commission and Town Board tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission and Town Board Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call/Quorum Call.
- Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
- Report from Planning Commission Officers/ Employees.
- Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
- Public Comments.
- Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open Session.
- Jeff Sanders (Comm. Planning and Consulting, LLC) will review the revised zoning ordinance changes regarding conversion fees
- Approve the newly revised zoning ordinance to submit to DATCP (Dept. of Trade and Consumer Protection)/Recommendations to Town Board
- Review Michael and Brenda Garvey’s request for rezoning submitted on 8/10/10
- Set Date/Time for Next Planning Commission Meeting
- Correspondence Taken Care of.
- Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 12th day of January 2012, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee