Planning Commission Agenda
August 21, 2012
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/ Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open Session.
Meeting Guest: David Johnson, Assistant Planning Director with Outagamie County
a. Get the town’s zoning map identical to the county farmland preservation map for town ordinance approval with DATCP
–Review the county list of parcel numbers affected with the following:
upcoming town zoning hearing, county changing agriculture plan and 2nd town
b. Public Hearing Process: Setting the Date/Postings/Publications/Letters
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 17th day of August 2012, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee