Town of Black Creek
Amend the Town’s Zoning Map
September 18, 2012
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Public Hearing, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public hearing for Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. with the public hearing of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/ Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
Meeting Guests: David Johnson, Assistant Planning Director with Outagamie County
Jeffrey Sanders, Community Planning and Consulting
The Town of Black Creek is having a public hearing to amend the Town’s Zoning Map. The map needs to match the Outagamie County’s Farmland Preservation Plan to move forward with the Town’s Working Lands Ordinance.
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 30th day of August 2012, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee