Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting Agenda
September 23, 2013
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission and Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, September 23, 2013 following the public hearing at 8:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission and Town Board tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission and Town Board Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/ Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open
a. Review and approval of the amended town zoning map
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notice and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 6th day of September 2013, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee