Town of Black Creek
Monthly Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 17, 2014
19.84(1) Notice of Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, February 17, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Town Board to be located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Town Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Town Board Minutes by the Town Board.
6. Report from Town Officers/Town Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Town Board in Open Session.
a Sheriff Department
b Attend Wisconsin Towns Association (WTA) Board of Review Training
c Town Hall–Knox Box Installation/Electrician Needed-Ceiling Lights Issue or Focus on Energy Upgrade
d Roads – Weight Limits on Town Roads
e Planning Commission — Zoning Ordinance and Town Official Map Approval // Land Division-Subdivision
Ord. // Response to rezone requests // Town requesting an extension until 12/31/14 for the completion of
the town’s zoning ordinance and map certification approval with DATCP
f Permits Issued/Approvals/Violations(Building & Misc.)–
g FIRE/AMBULANCE–PAST DUE FIRE/RESCUE RUNS
i) Agreements— Tammy Stueber (2007), Jesse Howard (2005)
ii) Unkown Status– (need updates) -Vicki Waukechon (2008), Cynthia Silva $621.18 (2009), and
Joseph Troiber $250 (2009), Kevin Backhaus (2009) $626.18
iii) Runs brought to attorney on 2/2011–Jacob Griesbach (2009) $436.18, Danielle Hintz (2009)
$377.00, Leah Beecher (2010) $250.00, Roberto DeLatorre (2010) $250.00, Margaret McKeever
(2010) $125.00, Levi Spink (2009) $662.18, Perry Springstroh (2008) $56.97, Peter St. Thomas
(2009) $150.00, Lucas Ziewacz (2008) $266.25
iv) Ambulance runs received 2/2012 – Mary Ann Nooyen (11/2010)$150.00, Candy Jolly(4/2011)
$652.18, Lisa Hodgins (3/2011) $421.79, Faith Roaik(5/2011)$682.44,Richard Prokash(9/2011)
$520; Town Ordinance needed for Fire Dept. to bill insurance companies for runs.
v) 8/25/2013 Ambulance Run Bills – Jason Vanderwegen $551.50, Todd Jaskolski $628.25
h Board of Review Appeal to Wis. Supreme Court—Frank Sausen
i Certified Survey Map (CSM) approvals/Review Preliminary Reports
j Reserve Liquor License $10,000 payback fee application – 14K Bar
k Building Inspector Contract expires 4/2014
l Tire Collection/Scrap Metal Days: Spring-April 12, 2014 and Fall-September 13, 2014
m 2014 (Harter’s) Garbage/Recycling CPI Increase to 3% and County Recycling Reimbursement
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Treasurer’s Report on receipts, disbursements, checking, and money market accounts for totals.
12. Clerk Presents Bills and Transfers Money to Pay Bill.
13. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Town Board
14. Adjournment. Dated this 13th day of February 2014 Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee