Town of Black Creek
and Town Board Meeting Agenda
May 29, 2014
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission and Town Board for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Thursday, May 29th, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission and Town Board tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission and Town Board Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open
Meeting Guests: David Johnson, Assistant Planning Director with Outagamie County
Jeffrey Sanders, Community Planning and Consulting
a. Springstroh Property 010 058600 (.93 acres) Split 2 Homes with Shared Driveway, Well, and LP
b. Planned Use of a Wood Chipping Company at N5285 Hwy 47 (010 072200)
CS Rentals LLC Property. Possible Issues and Verifying that Commercial Zoning is Appropriate.
c. Lois (Robert) Volkman 010 078400 (38.7 acres) and 010 078100 (20 acres) Building New Home
d. Any other Certified Survey Maps
e. Certified Zoning Ordinance Adoption
f. Review the Required Next Steps Before the Ordinance Can Take Full Affect
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission and Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 23rd day of May 2014, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee