Town of Black Creek
Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 30, 2014
19.84(1) Notice of Town Board Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board Meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, June 30, 2014 8:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Town Board Meeting tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Town Board Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Town Board Meeting Minutes.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Town Board in Open Session.
Meeting Guests: David Johnson, Assistant Planning Director with Outagamie County
Jeffrey Sanders, Community Planning and Consulting
a. Attend Public Hearing with the Planning Commission for the Town Zoning Ordinance.
b. Town Board review the recommendations from the Planning Commission and consider adoption of the Town
of Black Creek’s Zoning Ordinance (text dated 3/28/2014) and map (dated 2/26/2014)
c. Letter or resolution send to DATCP confirming adoption of zoning ordinance
d. County Board Approval procedures
2. Correspondence Taken Care of.
3. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning Commission and
Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 26 day of June 2014, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee