Town of Black Creek
and Town Board Meeting Agenda
July 30, 2014
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission and Town Board for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Wednesday, July 30th, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission and Town Board tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission and Town Board Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open Session.
Meeting Guests: Jeffrey Sanders, Community Planning and Consulting
Ben Wildenberg, Mapping
a. Creation of Base Farm Track Map
b. Update the Comprehensive Plan
c. Work on getting parcels back to original zoning, public hearing, county approval
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission and Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 25th day of July 2014, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee