Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
November 20, 2014
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Work on getting parcels back to original zoning, public hearing, county approval
b. Reviewto make sure all exclusive agriculture parcels with 10 acres or less have been considered for a possible rezone to general agriculture
c. Creation of the Base Farm Tract Map
d. Set monthly planning commission meeting dates
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 13th day of November 2014,
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee