Town of Black Creek Planning Commission and
Village of Black Creek Planning Commission
Jointly Updating the Comprehensive Plan
March 30, 2015
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission Board meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, March 30, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
Guests: Jeffrey Sanders, Community Planning & Consulting LLC
a. Brief discussion with the previously reviewed and updated Comprehensive Plan
Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4
b. Presentation and discussion with Chapter 5: Transportation and Chapter 6: Utilities &
c. Discussion whether to add an additional meeting date
d. Next meeting date 4/27/15 at 6:00 p.m. at the Village of Black Creek Community Center
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 23rd day of March 2015,
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee