Town of Black Creek
Town Board Attending the
Planning Commission Meeting
April 27, 2015
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, April 27, 2015at 6:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Town Board to be located at the Village of Black Creek Community Center (lower level), 507 S. Maple Street, Black Creek, WI. The Town Board or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
6. Report from Planning Commission and Town Board Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open Session.
Updating the Joint Town and Village of Black Creek Comprehensive Plan.
Reviewing Chapters 5-8
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission and Town Board Notices and Agenda for
Upcoming Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 24th April 2015,Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee