Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
March 16, 2016
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission Board meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Town Hall of Black Creek, N6051 12 Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Reviewing the Pre-Public Hearing Comprehensive Plan
b. Review Application Forms for the Zoning and Subdivision Ordinances
c. County Preliminary Reports or Certified Survey Map (CSM) Approvals:
-Lois Volkman CSM Parcel #010-0784-00, 010-894-02, 010-0781-00
-Black Creek Prop. LTD (VanHandel) CSM Parcel #010-067700
d. Nick & Linda Vandevoort Property Split and Rezone for Parcel #010-0289-00
e. Review the Subdivision Ordinance
f. Set Date for Comprehensive Plan Hearing with Village of Black Creek
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 12th day of March 2016,Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee