Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
May 4, 2016
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Wednesday, May 4, 2016 immediately following the 7:00 p.m. Public Hearing, with the public meeting of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Consider testimony received at or before the Public Hearing to amend the Joint Town and Village of
Black Creek Comprehensive Plan
b. Decide if further revisions are necessary as a result of the testimony
c. Make revisions to the Joint Comprehensive Plan
d. Recommend adoption of the Comprehensive Plan to the Town Board
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 4th day of April, 2016,
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee