Town of BlackCreek
Monthly TownBoard Meeting Agenda
December 12, 2011
19.84(1) Notice of Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, December 12, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Town Board tobe located at theBlackCreek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Town Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call/Quorum Call.
- Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Prior Town Board Minutes by the Town Board.
- Report from Town Officers/Town Employees.
- Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
- Public Comments.
- Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Town Board in Open Session.
- Sheriff Department
- Sally Biagini – County Driveway Issue on Cnty Rd A, wants condominium permit to build home
- Town Hall– Yearly Land Rental for Town of Black Creek Property, Floor Wax—Clean Freak
- Destroyed Fire Number in Road Right of Way – Tom Mullen/New Signage needed. Arrows on Wood/Ballard Rd, Curve signage on State Rd/Multiple addressing numbers on private driveways
- Robin Rd—Flow of Water Trapped
- N5229 Hample Rdissue of grass cutting of property
- Setup hearing dates- Freedom Development—Outstanding issues: Comprehensive Plan Amendment needed before County Board can give final approval (hearing date was 1/31/2007) & Clayman Creek Storage zoning changes on map; Town Official Map Approval/Working Lands Requirements/Land Division-Subdivision Ord.
- CSM (Certified Survey Maps)/Preliminary Consultation Requests
- Ordinance/Permit Violations/Permits Issued/Approvals(Building & Miscellaneous)
- FIRE/AMBULANCE–PAST DUE FIRE/RESCUE RUNS—Last attorney updated letter received 6/15/2009
- Judgements — (need updates) – Jeremy Norton (2006), Dustin Roskom (2005), William Wagner (2006), Carol Butler (2006), Anthony Springstroh (2006), and Michael Buffum (2007)—need paperwork
- Agreements–(need updates) – Tammy Stueber (2007), Jamie Rettler (2006), Jesse Howard (2005)—what are the agreements
- Unkown Status– (need updates) -Vicki Waukechon (2008), Cynthia Silva $621.18 (2009), and Joseph Troiber $250 (2009)
- Runs brought to attorney on 2/2011– (need updates) – Bridget Villareal (Bankruptcy?) $604.05—no run paperwork received, Jacob Grieasbach (2009) $511.18, Danielle Hintz (2009) $377.00,
Kevin Backhaus (2009) $626.18, Leah Beecher (2010) $250.00, Roberto DeLatorre (2010) $250.00, Rita Helser (2010) $533.05, Margaret McKeever (2010) $125.00, Levi Spink (2009) $662.18,
Perry Springstroh (2008) $56.97, Peter St. Thomas (2009) $150.00, Lucas Ziewacz (2008) $416.25, Julie Merryfield (Bankruptcy?) $526.18 – no run paperwork received
- Ambulance contract
- Writ of Certiorari-Frank Sausen—Appealed by Sausen
- Nationwide Retirement Solutions – Approval of new transition support services
- Town Ordinance needed for Fire Dept. to bill insurance companies
- Jerry Steffens approval to fill ditch by Rick Steffens, N4967 Mullen Rd, without culvert
- Mike Salter, Sr. – variance to place concrete near creek.
- Special Charges on Tax bill for Garbage/fuel surcharges
- Budget Resolution 15-2011
- Tax Bill Newsletter Insert Approval
- Set date to audit books in January 2012
- Approval to pay Building Inspector Fees
- Year end budget resolutions 16-2011, 17-2011
- Approval of Election Inspectors term 1/1/2012 through 12/31/2013
- Correspondence Taken Care of.
- Treasurer’s Report on receipts, disbursements, checking, and money market accounts for totals.
- Clerk Presents Bills and Transfers Money to Pay Bill.
- Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Town Board Meeting(s).
- Adjournment. Dated this 8th day of December 2011Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee