Planning Commission Agenda
February 8, 2012
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission and Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission and Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Wednesday, February 8, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Planning Commission and Town Board tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission and Town Board Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call/Quorum Call.
- Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission and Town Board.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
- Report from Planning Commission Officers/ Employees.
- Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
- Public Comments.
- Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission and Town Board in Open Session.
a. Review updated zoning ordinance/approval
b. Dennis & Nancy Vande Walle property – Consider zoning change to exclusive agriculture for Parcel numbers
010-0305-00 (40 acres) and 010-0306-00 (38.39 acres) currently zoned residential
c. Michael & Brenda Garvey property – consider zoning change to general agriculture for Parcel number
010-0263-00 (38.03 acres) currently zoned exclusive agriculture
d. Update zoning map/approval
e. Set Date/Time for next Planning Commission meeting
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Planning
Dated this 3rd day of February 2012, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee