Town of Black Creek
Monthly Town Board Meeting Agenda
February 13, 2012
19.84(1) Notice of Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, February 13, 2012 at 7:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Town Board tobe located at theBlackCreek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Town Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call/Quorum Call.
- Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Prior Town Board Minutes by the Town Board.
- Report from Town Officers/Town Employees.
- Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
- Public Comments.
- Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Town Board in Open Session.
- Sally Biagini – County Driveway Issue on Cnty Rd A, wants condominium permit to build home
- TownHall LandRental
- Roads–Robin Rd—Flow of Water Trapped
- Setup hearing dates- Freedom Development—Outstanding issues: Comprehensive Plan Amendment needed before County Board can give final approval (hearing date was 1/31/2007) & Clayman Creek Storage zoning changes on map; Town Official Map Approval/Working Lands Requirements/Land Division-Subdivision Ord.
–Review/Approve final zoning ordinance and zoning map which will be sent to DATCP for approval
–Approval of Planning Commission recommendations for rezones
- CSM (Certified Survey Maps)—David & Martha Vick parcel #010-0286-00 review/approval
- Ordinance/Permit Violations/Permits Issued/Approvals(Building & Miscellaneous)
- FIRE/AMBULANCE–PAST DUE FIRE/RESCUE RUNS—Last attorney updated letter received 6/15/2009
- Judgements — (need updates) – Jeremy Norton (2006), Dustin Roskom (2005), buy effexor xr 150 mg William Wagner (2006), Carol Butler (2006), Anthony Springstroh (2006), and Michael Buffum (2007)—need paperwork
- Agreements–(need updates) – Tammy Stueber (2007), Jamie Rettler (2006), Jesse Howard (2005)—what are the agreements
- Unkown Status– (need updates) -Vicki Waukechon (2008), Cynthia Silva $621.18 (2009), and Joseph Troiber $250 (2009)
- Runs brought to attorney on 2/2011– (need updates) – Bridget Villareal (Bankruptcy?) $604.05—no run paperwork received, Jacob Grieasbach (2009) $511.18, Danielle Hintz (2009) $377.00,
Kevin Backhaus (2009) $626.18, Leah Beecher (2010) $250.00, Roberto DeLatorre (2010) $250.00, Rita Helser (2010) $533.05, Margaret McKeever (2010) $125.00, Levi Spink (2009) $662.18,
Perry Springstroh (2008) $56.97, Peter St. Thomas (2009) $150.00, Lucas Ziewacz (2008) $416.25, Julie Merryfield (Bankruptcy?) $526.18 – no run paperwork received
–Review newly received unpaid ambulance run bills
- Approve Schwind Trucking Sludge Permit for the Dan Knutzen property
- Writ of Certiorari-Frank Sausen—Appealed by Sausen
- Town Ordinance needed for Fire Dept. to bill insurance companies
- Thomas & Dolly Konrad requesting for garbage refund 4/11 – 12/12—trailer home demolished-010042200 (rev)
- Erik & Angela Heiden refuse refund 2010 – 2011—010044401 (review)
- Memorandum of Understanding with County Clerk for the statewide voter registration system services
- Set date for Spring/Fall Tire/Scrap Metal Collection day April 14; Fall September 15
- Review/Approve Licensing fees Resolution #02-2012
- Correspondence Taken Care of.
- Treasurer’s Report on receipts, disbursements, checking, and money market accounts for totals.
- Clerk Presents Bills and Transfers Money to Pay Bill.
- Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Town Board Notice and Agenda for Upcoming Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 9th day of February 2012Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee