Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
August 26, 2013
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda for the public meeting on Monday, August 26, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. with the meeting of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/ Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
1. Review the status of the town’s revised zoning ordinance which was submitted to the
Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP) for approval.
2. Prepare for the Public Hearing to rezone parcels to match the counties farmland
preservation plan map so DATCP can approve the town’s revised zoning ordinance.
3. Set date for the Public Hearing to rezone parcels.
4. CSM for Mary Anne Vogt – Parcel # 010 013100 exclusive agriculture land with
possible change of zoning with a Public Hearing.
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notice and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 21st day of August 2013, Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee