Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
January 28, 2016
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
Jeff Sanders with Community Planning and Consulting will be
present to discuss the Comprehensive Plan Revisions and Review the Subdivision
a. Review the following properties, Preliminary Consultation Checklist, and Certified
Survey Maps for approval for the following:
Lois Volkman CSM—Parcel 010-078400, 010-078402, and 010-078100
Lawrence & Debra Heiting CSM—Parcel 010-037000 and 010-039800
Review Thomack Property 010-079401, W3928 Krueger Rd, 4.37 Acres, General Ag.
b. Review the Comprehensive Plan Revised Chapter Changes
c. Review the Subdivision Ordinance
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for
Upcoming Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 21stday of January, 2015,
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee