Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Joint Meeting
February 1, 2016
Jointly Updating the Comprehensive Plan with the Village of Black Creek
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission Board meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Monday, February 1, 2016at 6:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Village of Black Creek Community Center, 507 S Maple Street, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
Guests: Jeffrey Sanders, Community Planning & Consulting LLC
a. Presentation for the Town and Village Comprehensive Plan Draft Update
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for
Upcoming Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 21st day of January 2016,Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee