Town of Black Creek
Planning Commission Meeting
June 23, 2016
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission meeting for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 6:00 p.m. with the public meeting of the Planning Commission to be located at the Town Hall of Black Creek, N6051 12 Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
a. Joey Tomazevic Parcel #010-004002 Would Like a Home Building Permit, Has Driveway Easement with No Road Frontage Over the Hwy 54 Trail
b. County Preliminary Consultation Checklist Reports or Consider Recommendation to Approve the Certified Survey Map (CSM):
1) Lois Volkman CSM Parcel #010-0784-00 and 010-0781-00
2) Ralph & Shirley Beyer CSM Parcel #010-0578-00 (Tim Beyer)
3) Bruce & Karen Dietzen CSM Parcel #010-0566-01
c. Review the Revised Comprehensive Plan with the Public Hearing Revisions.
d. Consider Recommendation to Approve the Comprehensive Plan
e. Review Updated Land Division and Subdivision Ordinance
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming
Planning Commission Meeting(s).
Dated this 17th day of June 2016,Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee