Town of Black Creek
Special Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 30, 2015
19.84(1) Notice of Town Board Meeting, County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Town Board of the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Tuesday, June 30, 2015 immediately following the 7:00 p.m. Public Hearing for Daniel and Elizabeth Hermus with the public meeting of the Town Board to be located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Rd, Black Creek, WI. The Town Chairperson or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call/Quorum Call.
- Verification of Public Notice by the Town Board.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Approval of Prior Town Board Minutes by the Town Board.
- Report from Town Officers/Town Employees.
- Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
- Public Comments.
- Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Town Board in Open Session.
Daniel R. and Elizabeth A. Hermus, owner of Lot 29 parcel #010-083700 and Lot 30
parcel #010-083800 in the Maple Crest Subdivision has made a petition to the Town
of Black Creek requesting that the “unpaved alley”, Wis. Stat. § 236.02(1), between
Lots 29 and 30 be discontinued. Pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 66.1003(3) the Town Board
may discontinue all or part of the unpaved alley.
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Town Board Notice and Agenda for
Upcoming Town Board Meeting(s).
Dated this 26thday of June 2015
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee