Town of Black Creek
Joint Planning Commission Meeting with Village of Black Creek
Updating the Comprehensive Plan
September 24, 2015
19.84(1) Notice of Planning Commission Meeting,
County of Outagamie, Wisconsin
The Planning Commission for the Town of Black Creek, Outagamie, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and an agenda of the public meeting for Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 6:00 p.m.with the public meeting of the Planning Commission tobe located at the Black Creek Town Hall, N6051 Twelve Corners Road, Black Creek, WI. The Planning Commission or designee has provided communication of this public meeting by a posted meeting notice.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call/Quorum Call.
3. Verification of Public Notice by the Planning Commission.
4. Approval of the Agenda.
5. Approval of Prior Planning Commission Minutes by the Planning Commission.
6. Report from Planning Commission Officers/Employees.
7. Report from Town Committees/Commissions. (optional)
8. Public Comments.
9. Specific Matters for Discussion and Possible Action by the Planning Commission in Open Session.
The Town of Black Creek will be having a joint Planning Commission meeting with the
Village of Black Creek. Jeff Sanders with Community Planning and Consulting will be
leading the discussion regarding the revised mapping and answering questions
pertaining to the revised Town and Village Comprehensive Plan.
10. Correspondence Taken Care of.
11. Discussions and Possible Action on Specific Planning Commission Notices and Agenda for Upcoming Planning
Dated this 16th day of September, 2015,
Meeting Notice Posted.
Signature of Chairperson or Designee